Saturday, June 17, 2006

on GOP ads

The Republicans are out playing their dirty politics again. A man from whom I would not buy a used car comes into Montana and tells us that we all trust Montana's carpetbagging senator from Missouri. Another carpetbagger. And then the republican national committee (lower case since you only use capitals for proper nouns) pays for a sleazy barber ad attacking Jon Tester. As a sidelight, I really wish that it was totally illegal for anyone to make any kind of calls for political or charitable purposes as well as commercial. Sometimes I wonder just how dumb the Republicans think we are in Montana and then I remember that we elected Conrad three times, Racicot twice and Martz once. I think that the current ad supposedly featuring Tester's barber could be actionable. Not by Tester (unless he wants to challenge its accuracy) but by Tester's barber who is made to appear mean-spirited and tight. The last line by itself says he's a money-grubbing person and could be inaccurate as well. Oh, how I hate carpetbaggers who have no knowledge of our state's history and think today's conservatism is in any sense part of our past.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know Chuck, I don't think any of those ads are as low as the one Max Baucus did with Mike Taylor, do you?

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here